Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

HeARTbrEAK Packet

How do you forgive someone for things
you no longer remember them doing?



When I said goodbye
it hurt me that you faked it,
as if the fact that my existence
in your life would happen
to disappear
would even faze you


Antagonist

The Antagonist is that character
in a novel who is unwanted,
usually part of a set of three.
I never wanted to be that person



My heart broke when I met you,
because I knew that it would
never be worth it.


I'm not strong enough to be a creator
because I'm not strong enough to be alone


When it's night time and you have
nothing else to think about, why
is it that the mind automatically
circles around the things that
make you sad?


The longer you drive the more you
become immune to it's effects.
I'm used to the strain of travel now


When you truly care about someone 
it doesn't matter if you get your
heart broken or are let down
time and time again

you start to loose sight of what
really matters as the floorboards
of your world are flipped
up into space

whole black moving in patterns 
that defy gravity


One lonely night in August,
I am holding in my tears.


BTS  

No comments:

Post a Comment