Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

OOTD: Chinatown/School


Whenever I go to LA or someplace with lots of culture, I always feel compelled to try and dress my best. I've been in kind of a fashion funk lately so I've been wearing a lot of the same thing, but today the sun came out from behind the clouds and I finally found inspirationX)


Cute, elegant, and edgy, I love this outfit because it's one of those ensembles that makes me feel most like myself when I wear it. When it comes to clothing I pretty much wear whatever I like so I don't usually stick to one style. When I wear this however, I think "yup, this is ME," and feel instantly more confident and ready to face the day.


 I absolutely adore the bow cutouts on the jeans and the pure whiteness that is this ivory top. The ruffles in the hem of the top balance out the jean design to create an elegant feel, and the simpleness of black/white make the outfit look more put together. I also threw a thin dark blue cardigan over the top to combat the chilliness of the winter weather. 


For accessories I wore my favorite bow wedge heels, most comfortable pair of shoes I own, a faux leather studded over the shoulder bag, and a jeweled necklace with a stone the color of the heart in Titanic.


Top: Bloom
Cardigan: Thrift Store
Jeans: Ebay

Necklace: Forever21
Bag: Thrift Store
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment